PRO™ 15mm Van Acoustic Wave Foam
The PRO™ 15mm Van Acoustic Wave Foam is a premium memory foam manufactured specifically for automotive interiors. Designed to dissipate and absorb noise with ease and is a simple cut, peel and stick fitment thanks to the strong
- This product has been designed to absorb unwanted medium to high-frequency noise and improve the acoustics in your vehicle.
- Our PRO™ 15mm Van Acoustic Wave Foam offers excellent thermal insulation properties.
- The super soft and malleable memory foam materials allow for the sheets to stick in between interior panels.
- Designed with half-open and partially closed cells, which contain high-quality sound-absorbing and noise-insulating materials.
- Manufactured with a helpful shape memory effect, which allows the foam to restore back to its shape after heavy compression.
- The profiling of this product significantly contains higher sound absorption compared to standard materials with a flat surface.
- Perfect for reducing creaks, squeaks and resonances of plastic panels and vehicle upholstery, acting as soft shock-absorbing pads between two surfaces.
- Soundproofing your vehicle protects against moisture absorption from the air, mould and the ageing of the underlying materials.
- This memory material can also be used for soundproofing industrial devices such as machines and areas within the premises.
- Massively improves vehicle acoustics for any future speaker upgrades.
- Super simple cut, peel and stick application on the interior of any vehicle.
- Finished in stealth black.
- Ideal for use on the vehicle’s roof and door cards.
- Designed in the UK, manufactured in Europe.
- Sheet Thickness: 10 Sheets (15mm thick).
- Individual sheet size: 35cm x 50cm (1.75 SQM coverage).
- Individual roll size: 50cm x 2m (1 SQM coverage).
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +100°C.
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989.
- Sheet pack weight: 10 Sheets – 1.5kg.
- Roll pack weight: 0.8kg.