PRO™ Combo 7mm Van Sound Deadening Foam
Boost your vehicle’s acoustic and thermal insulation properties further with our PRO™ Combo 7mm Van Sound Deadening Foam. Developed with a flexible 3-layer soundproofing material, this foam acts as a great all-round barrier providing extra thermal and acoustic dampening capabilities.
- Vastly improves a vehicle’s acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
- Built with an innovative acoustic membrane, a foamed rubber soundproofing layer and a vibration-absorbing sealant.
- Manufactured with fully waterproof materials.
- Our recommended application temperature is +10°C to +40°C.
- Super simple cut, peel and stick application on the interior of any vehicle.
- Use our PRO™ Van Insulation Application Roller to apply a much better adhesion to the surface.
- Finished in a smooth black.
- For use in all vehicle doors or as a second layer on top of your sound-dampening materials.
- Designed in the UK, manufactured in Europe.
- Sheet Thickness: 8 Sheets (7mm thick).
- Individual sheet size: 50cm x 35cm (1.4qm).
- Individual roll size: 50cm x 2m (1qm).
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +150°C.
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989.
- Recommended application temperature: +10°C to +40°C.
- Sheet pack weight: 8 Sheets – 5.44kg.
- Roll pack weight: 4kg.