PRO™ Vibro 2mm Van Sound Dampening Sheets
The PRO™ Vibro 2mm Van Sound Dampening Sheets have been designed to combat vibrations and unwanted noises in any vehicle. Manufactured with a strong self-adhesive and an aluminium foiled sound and vibration-deadening damper.
- Combat vibrations and noises with our cut, peel and stick PRO™ Vibro 2mm Van Sound Dampening Sheets.
- Designed with a diamond embossed aluminium to aid the installation and mould of the product, whilst also minimising the chance of creases.
- Manufactured from a top-quality butyl compound to increase the adhesion and flexibility of the sheets.
- This is the perfect way to enhance speaker sound levels and quality in your vehicle.
- Stops any unwanted rattles, vibration and noises.
- Built to be water and oil-resistant.
- The embossed aluminium foil is 100 microns thick which provides further reinforcement of the dampening materials and acoustic properties.
- Super simple cut, peel and stick application on the interior metal of any vehicle.
- Use our PRO™ Van Insulation Application Roller to apply a much better adhesion to the surface.
- This product contains anti-corrosion and sealing properties.
- For use on the vehicles doors, wheel arches, roof panels, side panels and the floor.
- Designed in the UK, manufactured in Europe.
- Ease the installation process with our PRO™ Official Van Insulation Roller.
- The embossed aluminium foil is 100 microns.
- The sheets are 2mm thick.
- Individual sheet size: 35cm x 50cm (2.8 SQM coverage).
- Individual roll size: 50cm x 4m (8 SQM coverage).
- Fire retardant & heat resistant from -40°C to +120°C.
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989.
- Sheet pack weight: 10.48kg.
- Roll pack weight: 8kg.