PRO™ 50mm Fleece Van Void Insulation (10m x 40cm)
Our PRO™ 50mm Fleece Van Void Insulation is a sustainable itch-free insulation quilt manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. Manufactured as a slimline 50mm to allow for a greater fitment where installation space is limited, like roof voids and upper van panels.
- Insulate and increase the thermal capabilities of your van with our PRO™ 50mm Fleece Van Void Insulation.
- Safe, sustainable and cost-effective way to insulate your van.
- Designed to be non-irritant and does not require protective clothing when applying.
- This insulation contains 100% recycled polyester and is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
- This product will not absorb moisture in high humidity conditions and does not support mould growth.
- Built for all vehicle applications.
- Simply cut using a stanley knife for straight-edge cuts or it can also be torn apart.
- Can be used in between panels or installed on top of already existing insulation to improve the insulation setup.
- Goes hand in hand with our PRO™ range.
- Finished in white.
- For use on all of the vehicles panels.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Fleece Thickness: 50mm thick.
- Size: 40cm x 10m.
- Coverage: 3.9sqm.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 W/mK.
- R-Value 1.25m2k/w.
- Water Absorption (@100% RH): 0% w/w.
- Ignition Point >500 degree celsius.
- Flammability tested to BS 5803-4.
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989.
- Materials: 100% recycled polyester, >95% recycled content.